Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Market day!!!!!

Monday 23 September 2019
Walt: write A recount

I wonder if my group is going to make any money at market day? My product is slime and they each cost $2.00 per container or a cup. My group members are Te airi, Isabel, Eli, Florence, and Sofaia(CEO). 

First, we needed to sort out what things we were going to buy. and then we had to each go and buy some slime and me and Florence each spent $6.50.

Next, we had to make some slime and we had to use glue, shaving foam, borax and food coloring and then we had to mix so that it is not sticky. 

Then, I and Teairra had to go around the classrooms and we went to Rm3 first and when we walked in there we were telling them about our slime and we got them to vote and then 17 voted for me and 4 voted for Te airi.

inconclusion, I think we will sell 70 slime. I think we will make $100 because kids might buy heaps of slime. my goal is to sell all of our slime and to make more profit. I think that little kids will buy our product. I cannot wait for market day. 


Thank so much hope you enjoy ready my writing about market day

HERE ARE SOME PHOTO"S













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.