Pages

Monday 13 May 2019

Just one wheel

Hi bloggers so today we were learning what is different and what is same about a unicycle and a bicycle. If you don' t know about unicycle is I will tell you about it. So a unicycle has one wheel and and has a rim. and I hope you enjoy what is different about a bicycle and a unicycle and what is the same. It was challenging because I did not know what a unicycle was and know I know what a unicycle is. here is the link for the text I was reading today. here is a picture of my work.

Just one wheel


2 comments:

  1. Hi Sofaia

    Awesome quality blog post. I enjoyed reading about your learning and challenges. What are your next steps?
    - Miss Bound

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sofaia , I love the colour of your background and I love your work. What are your next steps?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.