Pages

Wednesday 25 December 2019

Summer learning journey: day 1 task

Hi, bloggers so today I will be doing week 1 task day 1. So week 1 activity was to make a list of ten food items that you could take with you. Please think carefully about what you will take as you won’t have access to a refrigerator or freezer while at sea. Please explain why you would select each item. Hope you guys enjoy reading my list of food and the reason why I am bringing it. 

I would bring some chips because at night I could look up at the sky and watch the stars and eat the chips.

I would bring a lot of vegetables so that I could make sandwiches.

I would bring some chicken and ham for the sandwiches.

I would bring some fruits because so that I would eat it and so that could get hydrated. 

I would bring ice blocks because when it is summer it will be hot and an ice block will cool me down.

I would bring bread to go with my sandwich and it is important for people's energy and blood

I would bring some candy in case my blood sugar might get low.

I would bring brownies because I could eat it for dessert every night and hear the waves flowing. 

I would bring a hot meal cause I don't want to eat cold food every day.

I would bring some water to hydrate me and I need to drink enough to maintain the body's fluid balance.


1 comment:

  1. Talofa Lava Sofaia,

    Manuia le Kerisimasi and Happy New Year! I hope you have been enjoying your summer break :)

    My name is Kueni and I am one of the many blog commenters on the Summer Learning Journey team this summer working with the Ako Hiko cluster. Have you done the Summer Learning Journey before? I’m looking forward to reading your posts and the other bloggers' posts from the Ako Hiko cluster, over the next few weeks!

    Ka pai on completing your very first activity this summer! I can tell that you have put a lot of thought into your selection of the 10 foods you would pack with you on a voyage across the seas. I like that you have a nice balance of healthy food and sweet/snack foods on your pack list.

    I see that you have chosen to pack fruits with you, what fruits would you chose to pack? I would pack strawberries and pineapples because they’re my favourite fruits.

    I look forward to reading more of your blog posts this summer!

    Blog ya later,
    Kueni :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.